RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

2 posters

Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and Sam)

Saeli
    Saeli

Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and Sam)

Post by Saeli Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 am

As Atlas listened to Mira's story he stayed quiet and had a mixture of feelings. By the end of it all he knew was he hated that guy more now than he did when he met him. The big thing that stuck in his mind Atlas quietly uttered, "He tried to do stuff to you... when you thirteen and younger?" It was so quiet he didn't even know if she would hear him.

"Mira," Atlas said speaking up louder and looking directly at Mira's face, "I'm going to promise you something. I will never, ever, let that bastard lay a hand on you again. Nor will I let him harm anymore of your allies."
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon Chase - 1x1 (Saeli and Sam)

Post by Samantha Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 am

Mira shifted a little uneasily but replied a humble and sincere, "Thank you... I guess we should get some sleep before morning... We probably need to leave before he comes back..."

((I cant think of anything im wame/lame))
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:59 am

Atlas woke in the morning and stood up stretching peering out the mouth of the cave. It was a bright sunny day, completely opposite of the mood he knew both he and Mira were in. Looking back at her still sleeping form he sighed and gathered their supplies together before gently nudging her leg with his foot.
    "We should leave now, I think there is a village nearby," Atlas said in a quiet gentle voice. They would both need something to temporarily take their mind off things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am