RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

2 posters

Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1 Empty Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1

Post by Samantha Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 am

This is a continuation from HERE!
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1 Empty Re: Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1

Post by Ardra Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

"Caeli, hmm? Beautiful name. The meaning is interesting too... I could make several jokes out of that, but for your sake I will refrain from doing so." he stretched and his shirt lifted up revealing muscles and more tribal tattoos. "Can you make it out of the forest by yourself now, or do I need to follow you?" he asked, scratching behind one horn
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1 Empty Re: Demon's Contract - Sam and Ardra 1x1

Post by Samantha Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:55 am

Cael blushed but said, "I can make it by myself just fine!" Despite her best oncoming, Cael did not watch her footing and tripped over the root, falling flat on her face.
    "Say ONE WORD and I will punch you in the face," Cael growled.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:12 am

The male just smirked, his eyes never leaving her... He wanted to help, but he didn't, just leaned back and rested his arms behind his head. "I'll refrain from comment, as you asked, your majesty."
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 am

"Fuck off," Cael growled, picking herself up and dusting herself off. She waltzed into town and toward the nearest inn. She did her best to ignore the drunkards, many of whom where trying to lay hands on her in places she didn't want, but she moved out and away from them and continued toward the inn. While she was walking by one of the small dark alleys, a hand reached out for her and pulled Cael into it. A boy, about her age, his black spikey hair was all over the place and his red-streaked bangs did little to cover his black eyes.

"What would a cute little human girl like you be doing in a little drunk town like this?" He asked her, his face annoyingly close to hers.

"What would an asshole like you be doing, messing with a bounty hunter like me?" Cael spit back, making sure to literally spit in his face.

Beginning to anger, but not backing down from the challenge, the boy hissed, "Me? Why I'm just hunting for cute little rats because they squirm the most."
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 am

Having followed her, Dagger's anger rose as he watched the males attempt to touch what was his... And then when the male pulled her into the alley... He hissed and silently stalked over to the entrance of the alley, sword in hand. "Why don't you deal with me, first, asshole?"
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:41 am

The boy cut his eyes across to Dagger for a moment, in that moment Cael pulled her arms up to grab her scythe but the demon boy was too quick and too strong for her. He easily pinned her hands against the wall, hers in his. He smirked at Dagger and rumbled, "Oh? Is this your little rat?"

With a sharp-tooth grin, the boy leaned down and licked Cael's cheek. Standing back up strait, he licked his lips and growled, "I have no business with you and as such I don't have to deal with you."

With a flash several large, great-dane sized centipede demons came from the crevices of the shadowed alley with the aim to attack Dagger. As they went by Cael, her eyes widened and she began breathing heavily.

The boy slide his eyes from Dagger to Cael to see what was the matter with her. After a moment he smiled and laughed, "What a pity for the little rat, she doesn't seem to take a shine to my little pets!"

Cael slide to the ground like dead weight, her eyes focused on nothing but the creatures crawling around her. Cael opened her mouth to scream but the ear-shattering wail never came as the boy quickly put his hand over her mouth. He quickly whacked her over the head o knock her out before hauling her over his shoulders and taking off and away from town, letting his minions take on Dagger.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 am

Dagger fought the monsters, cursing as he did, his eyes glowing at the use of his power. When the minions were taken care of, he went off to find his little, pesky human and the demon who took her
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:30 am

The centipede demon boy padded off for a shack that was within eye shot of the town. He tossed Cael down on the floor and began tying her hands together behind her back.

Cael groaned, opening her eyes slightly to take a blurry-eyed look around the ugly worn down space. "Why is it so disgusting in here?" She grumbled unaware of where she was or whom she was with.

The boy growled and kicked Cael across the face, who let out a yelp. "You shut your whore mouth. This is my home and I find it cozy. But I guess a pampered little human rat like yourself would see this as 'filthy'," he growled dangerously.

Cael snapped back into reality and pulled herself into a sitting position, ignoring her new split lip. What the fuck was with demons and her bad luck of them today? "What do you want," Cael growled up to him, staring him square in the eye.

"You know perfectly well what I want. I want you. But first of all lets get introduced shall we? My name is Catal, what would be yours, little rat?" He asked his eyes glistening with anticipation.

"Cael..." She spoke slowly, the first signs of fear spreading through her. Cael glanced at the door, wondering if Dagger would actually come help her once more. Or... if he would leave her. Fear began spreading through her, her eyes widening and her eyes beginning to water.

"Awww are you hoping your demon companion would come save you? I'm sorry to tell you but he didn't even feel like dealing with my associates. He just left you all alone," Catal lied easily.

Cael began to cry, fearing for her life and her humanity and she tried to back away from Catal but bumped into a wall.

Catal just grinned and followed her. He bent down on his knees, braced one hand against the floor and used the other to cup her face and bring it closer to his. With his lips to hers, he could taste her human blood and oh how sweet it tasted. Nothing compared to the foul demon blood he'd had too many times. Maybe he'll keep this one for himself, he grinned. He even chuckled when he noticed Cael was beginning to sob harder.

((Do note it's Catal like Caw-tall yeehaw lmao also he's a prick who fricks them and then sells them [he's a human dealer: sells em to other demons to fill any and all needs >n> ]))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm