RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~ Empty ~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~

Post by Samantha Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:03 am

Basically this is just a joke RP for funsies~ The basis of this RP is that EVERYONE'S characters are involved, most of which are attending a stereotype anime! Most characters (with the exception of those that are over a thousand years old like Ardra and Nuo) should at least start out as humans and then you can decide when/if they should develop their powers, whatever those powers may be.

You can decide how the character uses their powers for good, bad, or neither and whether your character will try to hide their powers from their friends, or not at all. The school will still be relatively normal, like characters can't just explode the place all willy-nilly. Characters should hide their powers from the general public.

There's only a semi-plot which is good versus evil, all of our bad characters will be trying to capture/kill/whatever all of the good guys because they feel like it. Which means bad characters CAN start out with powers.

Since we all know our characters, just make a post with what characters and any information you think we need to know to start with vuv

Oh just for fun! If you want to, you can do what I did with Cael and I made her hair change and I made her normal fire power into a magical girl transformation power thing! I won't do the same thing with Dray, but I wanted to do that for fun lol

Let me know if I need to put anything else here!
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~ Empty Re: ~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~

Post by Samantha Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:08 am

Good Guys

~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~ Magical_girl_by_samantha5696-d9kis6r
    Dray
    ~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~ Phases10

Bad Guys
    Trinton/Eris
    ~ * ~ Anime High School ~ * ~ Ref10