RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

3 posters

A Princess and Her Knight

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

A Princess and Her Knight  Empty A Princess and Her Knight

Post by Samantha Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 am

[center]"A princess is supposed to protect her knight, or something like that."

-------------------------

In a world much like our own, the medieval era still lives and reins. With many kingdoms, it is only natural for wars and battles to occur. But so far in this world's history, there has never been a kingdom larger than the next. Sure one would have a larger population but the other would have more advanced weaponry and easily kept the opponent at bay. As a result, wars ended with a cold and harsh tie; both sides suffering severe losses.

But what if it were to all change? Change is inevitable, always occurring whether beings realize it or not. Now, a large and powerful kingdom is developing and growing by the day. The other kingdoms are becoming nervous, some wanting to join it others wanting to vanquish it. But this new nation's king is young and brutal, slamming fear into all those around him. And his arrogance does not proceed him.

He says he'll leave a nation alone or let the kingdom join with an equal say if they give in to his one demand. He wants all the princesses of the kingdom and the princes must have a guard of this new kingdom with the prince at all times. Not many kingdoms are willing to agree to these grave terms, will yours? Many are assigning knights to protect the princesses at all times, so that their daughters will be safe from any wrong-doing...

Sum: You can be a princess or a knight, dun't really matter. Not all princesses need a knight. Not all knights need a princess. Princes might need knights. Not all knights are male. Royalty can have more than one knight. They can still be called prince/ss even if their parents are dead, technically making them queen/king. A knight doesn't have to be assigned to a royal. A royal could accidentally save a knight, the knight pledging fealty. Ok Sum done.

Oh wait, big bad wants all the young female ass and kinda all the princes' dead. He's also trying to take over the world *insert fake shock here*. Ok now I'm done.

INFO ABOUT RP HAR.

FORMS WILL GO HAR.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

A Princess and Her Knight  Empty Re: A Princess and Her Knight

Post by Samantha Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 pm

((Form Will Go Here At Some Point Derp))

Cael - Princess A Princess and Her Knight  Caelir10

Dagger - Prince no Knight

Mozzy - Princess A Princess and Her Knight  Mozzy_by_samantha5696-d68c8h5

Trinton - Baddie

Last edited by Samantha5696 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

A Princess and Her Knight  Empty Ardra's Form

Post by Ardra Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 pm

MY FORMS WILL BE HERE SO HAH

Kadrim - Knight

Ardra - Captain

Dagger - Knight

Last edited by Ardra on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

I wannnnna be a female knight!!!!! Using Erin Erislleh. (The lovely character Ardra made me ages ago <3!!!)
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 am

((I dont have any forms out but the big bad will be Trinton and he can have associates /wink wink nudge nudge/ and then I'll have Cael as a Princess and Dray as a knight etc etc))

Cael walked around her step-father's gardens. Technically she wasn't supposed to be out without protection because someone could, supposedly "kidnap" her. She could fight them off but, do to her step father's will, Cael is forbidden to fight so she doesn't harm herself. When actually, Cael's step-father didn't want his only bargaining chip with the growing evil to be damaged. Supposedly, she would be assigned a knight today, something happening all across the nation.
    Cael turned to the sun dial sitting in the middle of the garden. With a heavy sigh, she trudged back in to change into a dress her step-father deemed acceptable to appear in front of other people.
    After changing into a large, flowing, blue gown with many sapphire adornments, Cael stood next to her step-father barely holding back a scowl as she awaited to see who her knight would be. She silently bet it would be some boring and annoying man.
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Erin paced inside the barracks where she was told to wait before the assigning began. She had been chosen as one of the knights to be assigned to a prince or princess. Erin couldn't deny the fact she was nervous, reaching this high of an honor could be hard for a woman. Ending her pacing, Erin tied her long purple hair into a knot. She then donned her armor and strapped her shamshir to her back before exiting the barracks in order to find her new companion.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 am

Dagger saw his friend from training, Erin, and a large, pearly white grin covered his tanned face. She was coming out of the barracks with what looked like a purpose, but he had to stand in front of her, broadsword resting on his shoulder, with a large smile. "Hey, Erin, you made it!" He had a lot of respect for this woman... Had even entertained feelings for her for a while, but easily slipped them away into a locked place and now, at least he thought, they were like brother and sister at arms.

Kadrim sat in the tree, his lanky body not fitting very well... But he made do. He would prove himself today, and every day after this by protecting the one chosen for him... He was basically last in his class, and everyone knew it... So he didnt think he'd get a princess, or princes... But he would guard whoever he got with his life. He was good with daggers, and bows, and crossbows... basically anything you could use as a missile... Hand to hand combat was alright with his daggers... But he had never been good with a sword, and that was frowned upon.

Ardra paced her office, stress and anger radiating off of the tiny woman. At 5'1 she was a tiny woman filled with strong emotions, and assignment day was one of the worst days of her life. She groaned and looked at the sundial she kept just outside her window, pushing a lock of wavy crimson hair out of her pale face and violet eyes. It was almost time
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:12 am

Cael, as instructed earlier, waited patiently for her knight. Her father had to approve of the knight before it was given to her so Cael had assumed the one to walk through those doors, the one to keep in step with her until this blasted war was over, was not going to be a friend in any shape or form.
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 am

"You say that like you're surprised," Erin said as a huge grin formed on her face. One of her greatest friends was now standing before her, Dagger, someone most women desired to meet. She had the great opportunity of experiencing his charm firsthand, and had to admit she had fallen for him for some time. Now they were to close for it to matter. "I see you're still favoring that blasted sword."

Saeli frowned at the mirror before her. The dress she had been forced to put on was much to tight and restricted her breathing. The green gown was jeweled at the top and down her right side. It also had a much to poofy bottom along with a way to tight corset. The princess was used to getting to wear much more free style dresses with loose corsets in her kingdom, but today her mother and father deemed much to important for the usual garb. Doing her best not to pass out from suffocation, Saeli stood before the crowd of people waiting to see who her night would be.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 am

Dagger smirked. "You did not just insult my sword, did you, girl?" he teased, holding it out for her inspection. It still looks very lovely, I take good care of it, thank you." he said, green eyes shining. "But enough about my sword, how are you? I'm really not shocked you made it this far..."

Kadrim shook his head, indigo eyes sad. He sighed, moving down the tree and onto solid ground, bow in his hand. He was extremely nervous about the assigning... But... He shouldn't worry about that now. Sighing again, he went off in search of Ardra, who would be dealing out the assignments later that evening.
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 am

Erin's eyes slid over the sword appraising it. It was true, he had kept in good condition. She would always prefer her trusty shamshir though. "I am fantastic, but I must admit," Erin paused for a minute as she looked Dagger in the face, it wasn't hard to admit her feelings to him, "I'm quite nervous about who I will be paired with. I fear I won't be able to protect them." She was quiet for a moment before speaking once more, "You always did give it your all, it's no surprise to see you here either."
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:56 am

Dray stood beside his sister, awaiting his own knight. Even though he really didn't need it, similar to his sister, his father had insisted upon one. Mainly because Dray was very good at running a kingdom and would make a good successor while Cael was merely a bargaining chip to their father.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 am

He shrugged, eyes growing dark. "It was a shock to my family." he said bitterly, before brightening up as if the potential storm never occurred. "You'll do fine, Erin! Don't worry about it." he punched her shoulder lightly before shielding his eyes and looking at the sky. "Crap, we need to go see the Captain... or we'll be late for our assignments!" He grabbed her arm and began walking purposefully towards the ceremonial hall.

Kadrim was already there
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:12 am

Erin laughed slightly and let Dagger lead her. "I suppose your right," she replied lightly. She knew Ardra would have their hides if they showed up late. Especially since they were two of the more respected knights from their class. Erin also knew that one day she would tell Dagger's family off. They had mistreated that boy for far to long.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 am

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, Dagger and his companion waited at the ceremonial chambers where a huge door sheilded them from their princes and princess, nervous, new knights stood all around the door, waiting for it to be opened, and for Ardra to be standing there telling them what to do as she had always done. The crowd quieted as the tiny woman showed up, her fiery hair framing her pale face, her leather armor in top shape, her trusty weapons on either side of her, and a bow with a quiver on her back. She nodded at Dagger and Erin as they approached, as two of her tops students Dagger knew he and Erin would be first. And with the last of the initiate knights gathering next to the large doors of the ceremonial palace where the Kings and Queens of the alliance met, everyone quieted down.

Ardra glanced at her new knights, never more proud to have this many under her command, and have all of them pass their inspections with flying colours or just above a meets. She smirked, that would show those males that a woman COULD teach, and teach she did. You could tell which knights were hers, and which weren't, those that were stood straight, hands behind their backs, eyes glancing about the room, while others easily chatted. Sure, hers did too, but they were always watching. Well, good. And what an honour it was to be leading the ceremony! Turning to look at the gathered royalty, nobles, etc. she got a nod and looked back to her knights. "Attention everyone, the assignments will be given out now." as it got even more quiet she continued. "I will name the knights under my command first, starting with the top students. I will name a knight, and his or her assignment. May I remind EVERYONE of you these are people, not just assignments, this must be taken seriously. It isn't a drill, you aren't students anymore, guard them with your LIFE." nodding at her own words, Ardra smiled at the gathered knights. "Erin Erislleh You are assigned to Prince Dray Rise. Lucian Holloway, you are assigned to Cael Rise...." this went on for about fifteen more names, and then... "Kadrim you are assigned to Princess Saeli. That concludes my group of knights..." her voice droned on as she introduced the next captain and her knights went off to find their assignments.

Kadrim blinked. A... A princess? T-That couldn't... But... He shook his head. A princess! He would be protecting a princess! He looked to Ardra who smiled at him when she noticed he was looking. He smiled back tentatively. Maybe he might have been last in his class, but he knew that Ardra had been as well... For using a bow.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:02 am

Cael's face held the lightest shade of pink as she looked toward her knight. Only her brother standing beside her was what kept her from turning up a benevolent smirk. This will be oodles of fun. This is a kid around the same age as herself, and not to shabby looking too. Cael's thoughts twisted to life, her psychic gears pushing themselves into motion as she thought of all the pranks she could pull over his head. If her knight had been an older man, as she had previously predicted, then she might have been to scared to pull tricks on him. Cael will start out easy at first, to see if he'll squeal to her step-father. But first things first: she'll have a little game of hide and seek.

Dray sighed. He really didn't think he needed a knight, he assumed his knights skills would be better out helping the kingdom's people but he knew why he was being assigned one. His step-father wanted to make sure his only children were safe from harm as they could be the only things to spare his own god forsaken life. Cael would be given to Trinton, the growing evil, if death waged to close and Dray would be needed to keep his precious little kingdom running. In honesty, Dray and Cael would have run away a long time ago but they'd always been heavily guarded or just not able to pass through the capital's gates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 am