RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

3 posters

Caught Like a Fly

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Caught Like a Fly Empty Caught Like a Fly

Post by Samantha Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 am

Caught Like a Fly Caelci11

((Image too big, please click here: full picture))

You are cordially invited to my island, located in the middle of the Atlantic. You and a guest may attend a grand party to break in this land that was past down to me through my mother. All of my friends and a guest of their choice may attend. This is to be at least a week excursion, with many activities such as water skiing, horse back riding, zip-lining, scuba diving, and more. Apart from the party, there is to be a main event I will tell you more about once you and the others have arrived. I hope to see you there, dates and transportation are enclosed.

Invitees
    Kadrim (Unknown Last Name) and Dagger Holloway
    Caeli Rise and Drayden Rise
    Saeli Rafeton and Erin Erislleh
    Zena Rosati and Ryker Khan

----------------------------------------------------------------

Information
    This is a murder game role play. Each person can have two characters in the game. There will be multiple rounds and at the beginning of each I will message someone asking if they will become either the murderer or the first victim.

The first victim, for obvious reasons, will be the first to die when they arrive on the island. They don't have to die immediately, the player can choose when they're character will die. It's ok if you don't want your character to die first, but don't decline every time.

I will message someone asking them to please be the murderer, if you accept (and I hope you do) then you will message me who your victim will be next and how you will kill them. Then I will relay the message to the victim. At this point, by accepting to play this rp game, you CANNOT DECLINE BEING A VICTIM OR HOW YOU WILL DIE. However! I will be using a random generator found [url=random.org]here[/url] to determine what happens next:

Spoiler:

I may add some along the way, but as you can tell, there's a lot that can happen. However, the player need not worry about the generator, I do all that for you. All the players have to do is RP.

If you're the murderer, you RP your character normally don't write "Cael sneaked behind the furnace to set the trap" just roleplay as if they WERE NOT THE MURDERER.

You're second character can either become a victim or an accomplice. The murderer can decide. You could also use them as a decoy, blaming them.

The ending to each round will be different EVERY TIME!!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY. IF YOU DO PLAY, PLAY AT LEAST ONE ROUND WITH ME TO SEE IF THIS GAME IS WORTH IT.

This next part is for my reference for Murderer Injuries
    Spoiler:

This next part is for my reference for Victim Injuries
    Spoiler:

No Forms involved, however, at the beginning of each round, state what characters you're using.

Last edited by Samantha5696 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:12 am; edited 5 times in total
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Caught Like a Fly Empty Round 1

Post by Samantha Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 am

PLEASE PUT WHICH CHARACTERS YOU'RE USING THIS ROUND. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO USE THE CHARACTERS I HAVE "SENT INVITES" TO!!

Using: Drayden and Caeli Rise <3 (Dray and Cael)
    Saeli
    Saeli

Caught Like a Fly Empty Re: Caught Like a Fly

Post by Saeli Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Using Saeli Rafeton and Erin Erislleh
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 am

Kadrim (Unknown Last Name) and Dagger Holloway
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:25 am

((Ok everything is set, if you are the murderer please do not give yourself away! Don't tell any of the other players or you'll ruin the fun :C ))

Cael awaited her friends and selected guests at the docks on her island. The island was not very large, on horseback it would take only a full day travel to go around the island. However it had one small lake on the south side, large bluffs on the north side, a pine and oak forest on the west side, and gentle rolling hills on the east side where the docks where located. Her guests would be riding on a yacht that would soon depart after dropping off its passengers and no boat would return until the end of the week. But Cael had assured her guests that if anything bad should occur she could call for help if needed.

Dray looked off the front of the boat, watching the island slowly sink into view. He wasn't sure what to make of this trip but his sibling had promised a large library for him to sit in and, as she put it, 'wallow in his own loneliness' which was highly inaccurate he would assure her. But he did have a love of books, mainly those of alternate universes where the question 'what would happen if' was taken to the extreme.
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

Saeli leaned on the railing on the boat staring at the island slowly forming before them. It looked beautiful from the distance they were at. Taking a deep breath Saeli breathed in the deep sea air and smiled. The whole island would smell like this, and for one week she would be able to run around and try many new and exciting things.

Erin sat in her cabin below deck. She had been brought along brought along on this trip by Saeli and she was feeling a bit sick from the boat. She hoped their stay on the island would be fun if not exciting, but right now she was already sick of this trip.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 am

Kadrim sat watching everyone, blending in with the shadows, eyelids low to look as if he was sleeping when indeed he really wasnt. This trip would prove to be interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:50 pm