RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

2 posters

A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only)

Saeli
    Saeli

A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only) Empty A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only)

Post by Saeli Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:04 am

This is a continuation from our thread heree~~
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only) Empty Re: A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only)

Post by Ardra Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

"I really shouldn't eat this..." he murmured, his eyes staring at the carcass hungrily. "There are starving pups and elders..." He sighed and sat down heavily, then winced as pain shot all through his body. "I truly am sorry for deceiving you, but I hope you understand it had to be done."
    Saeli
    Saeli

A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only) Empty Re: A Tale of Two Souls (1x1 for Ardra and Saeli Only)

Post by Saeli Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

"Nonsense, an alpha cannot properly care for his pack if he himself is not fed and healthy," Saeli said as she nudged the carcass to expose more of the meat. Sitting down beside it, she eyed the wolf carefully. He had deceived her, but he also let her stay and have a home however close they were. He also only did it to protect his pack, which if she had pups she would do anything to protect them as well. "I understand, so no need to apologize."
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 am

He nodded gratefully and moved a little farther away from the meat. "While your statement is true, I cannot eat while I know those in my camp are starving. I will find another, hopefully, and bring it down, then I can take a little and give the rest to the elders and pups. I will be fine."
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Pondering what the wolf told her, Saeli once more nudged the carcass towards him. "Then I offer this deer as my peace treaty. Use it to feed who you can until you may find another source of food." Saeli sat back hoping the alpha would accept her offering and she may continue to live here. "This will help strengthen your pack so you may properly care for them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:48 pm