RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

3 posters

1x1x1 Saeli, Sam, Ardra ONLY

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

1x1x1 Saeli, Sam, Ardra ONLY Empty 1x1x1 Saeli, Sam, Ardra ONLY

Post by Samantha Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 am

This is a continuation from HERE!
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

1x1x1 Saeli, Sam, Ardra ONLY Empty Re: 1x1x1 Saeli, Sam, Ardra ONLY

Post by Ardra Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:10 am

Xaver nodded and said "Now, M'lady!" as he concentrated on the chains, sweat beading on his forehead and the back of his neck. He was only a novice at this stuff... But still...

Jarril was about to reply when he noticed the burns and bruises on his little sister. "Diana what happened?!?!" he exclaimed, worry creasing his brow and colouring his voice
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:36 am

"Oh, shit..." Diana whispered under her breath, looking over herself. "Uhh, it's not that big of a deal!" Diana exclaimed, smiling at her brother, "I found our weapons and now we can fight our way out! See! I'm not useless, I can do things too!"

"Xaver, you can free Connor before me; it seems he's worried about his little girl friend," Angel joked mildly, picking at Connor. He wasn't worried about time, Angel believes things happen for a reason.
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Rosaline felt the chains around her wrists start to buckle as Xaver concentrated on them. A smile sprouted on her face when they finally fell from her wrists and she brought her hands around to rub them. "Thank you!" Rosa said to Xaver ignoring the two boys on the other side of the room.

Conner's glare shifted from Jarril's direction to Angel's immediately. "I, sir, do not have a girlfriend," The tone of his voice had quieted and his face flushed from the comment. He was not one to normally have this happen to him, and didn't really know how to react.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Angel grinned, knowing his comment struck cord. "Uh, huh... " Angel mocked, remembering to mess with him in the future about it.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 am

Xaver smiled and nodded at Angel. "You're welcome, Rosa. Now, Connor, I'm losing energy quickly, so you will have to be fast, alright?" He began to concentrate, sweat beaded on his forehead and trickled down into his eyes. "NOW!" He shouted, not sure if he would have enough energy for Angel or not.

Jarril sighed, and hugged his little sister. "Diana, you aren't useless to begin with!" he sighed again. "Thank you for finding our weapons, I'll get Xaver to heal them once he has rested." he was worried about his friend, and it showed on his face, which was an open book. Xaver would be out cold after all this magic use, and he knew it, but so did Jarril. It would make escape harder.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:07 am

Diana simply smiled and quickly headed back into the room the others were in. She began tossing out weapons to the others. She slung her scythe across her back, wincing slightly at her burned hands. Diana zoned out for a moment, looking down at her hands. She quietly wished she was back home with her family, her whole family, including her brother. She wanted to see the world outside of the city gates but not like this. Diana began to feel pity for herself, she gets stuck in the worst of situations and she only ends up dragging her siblings into it.

((Ok so if memory serves, Ardra is witch with Cael and Saeli as basically generals for her. But are the guys in it too? Like Dagger or Dray or Zolo or whomever is ending up with whom?))

Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Rosa quickly ran over to Diana once she entered the room. Just like her brother, Rosa was deeply concerned for her sister. "Diana are you okay?! You shouldn't run off on your own like that!" She gripping her sisters shoulders and shaking her slightly. Once Rosa realized what she was doing, however, she immediately released her younger sister and let out a deep breath and sheathed her weapons.

Connor quickly pulled the chains off his wrists as Xavier used his magic. He knew his friend was tiring fast and was worried they may have to find some other solution to get Angel out of his bonds. "I'm good, lets try an get Angel now." Connor quickly recovered his usual unhappy demeanor.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:43 am

Xavier nodded, sweat pouring down his forehead and neck, concentrating hard. He was losing consciousness fast and could feel the magic leaking from himself.

Jarril's eyes narrowed at Rosa, but he said nothing to his sibling. Shrugging he took his staff and began to go back for Connor, Angel, and Xavier, eyes glistening with fear for his friends
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:24 am

"I'm fine, I can be helpful too," Diana said with a smile. "Uhhh I also have another item that can help," Diana remembered, reaching into her back dress pocket. Quickly she pulled out a ring of four keys. "I dunno if one of these will work though, I'd assume so." She walked over behind Angel and tried out one of the keys, without it fitting.

((I hope its ok to bring in one of the villians c:< if not i'll reformat!))

"Figures, you kiddies were going to escape on my watch," a voice groaned from the doorway. A thin figure took a couple steps in, her face unable to be seen by the light emanating from the doorway, before lifting her hand up in front of her. Flame appeared in her hand, finally illuminating her face. She had on brown eye shadow and red lip stick along with brown hair and blue eyes.

Angel whispered back to Diana, "Hurry up! We're going to have a fight on our hands!"

Diana fumbled for a moment before continuing onto the second key. With a click the lock on the chains became unbound and Angel stood, grabbing his weapon as he did.

"Who are you?" Angel hissed at the woman. "And why were we kidnapped?" He continued.

"Well three of you will have lovely bounties over your heads. The other three were just tag-alongs. As for my name, well I'm sure you know it. Think a little bit. I'm using magic, I'm a baddie, I control basically an army, and all of those in my army wield bolt guns. Now what kind of person makes bolt guns?" She purred.

"You're a witch..." Diana murmured.

"A cookie to the little girl! Though I'm afraid I'm not the witch. So lets narrow it down a little shall we---" The girl continued before being cut off.

"Stop playing annoying games! Besides you're probably the same age as us!" Angel growled.

The girl groaned but ignored him, continuing, "Now there are bulletins and posters saying the big bad witch has some associates, I'm sure you've seen pictures..."

((I'm leavin it open for another character to gasp and go "Oh no, it's Cael the lesser of the three witches/even tho she's not a witch lmao also I was thinkin we need a bigger plot for our baddies to concoct. Maybe like they need sacrifices so that Cael and Saeli can become witches or neh?))
    Saeli
    Saeli

Post by Saeli Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Rosaline's hands instantly flew to her blade's hilts and she winced in pain. Clearly this fight wouldn't be easy for her, not only that but witches were tough creatures to beat. "Not just a witch, it's Cael the lesser of the three 'sisters'," Rosa said with a hint of venom coming into her voice. "If she's here, then that must mean the other two are here as well. Which in turn means this is no ordinary pirate ship."

Connor drew his sword with a growl under his voice and side stepped in front of Xavier. "I think, that it would be in your best interest to step aside and let us out now, hun," Connor said with his usual playful tone completely gone being replaced with a wicked one.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 pm

"Ah, yes, right away, good sir," Cael mocked, "When in the history of ever has someone gone 'Oh pweese, bad guy, let me out of here' and actually achieved it? How about no one ever."

"'Sides there's me and my associates and considering some of you may or may not have been beaten up earlier, I would estimate that the odds are in our favor," Cael chuckled.

Diana stared at Cael for a long while before finally blurting out, "Your heat signature is different from everyone else." Angel glared at Diana to keep her trap shut so she put a hand over her mouth to indicate she would try to stop talking.

Cael smirked and said, "Oh? You must be another fire magic user. Cute, but I'll let you know now, that you are ten times weaker than me when it comes to magic."

((gEE I WONDER WHY CAEL IS "HOTTER" THAN EVERYONE ELSE xD ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm