RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

2 posters

Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra Empty Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra

Post by Samantha Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:14 am

Using Vampire!Dagger and Cael in a beauty and the beast themed RP! Any additional info will be added here as needed.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra Empty Re: Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra

Post by Samantha Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:57 am

((Gunna go ahead and start cause I'm impatient as fuuuuck ;U;''''' ))

Cael shoved Trinton's face away from her own. "You're extremely disgusting," Cael hissed.
    "Ahhh but I'm the finest man in town, you'll never be able to do better than me. I'm strong, I own a very good establishment, and I hunt the biggest and wildest game around the area, come on and marry me," He purred, grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him again.

"For the billionth time, no! I don't want to marry you!" Cael growled, pushing against his chest to get away.
    A burst of repeated banging noises sounded off in the distance and Cael quickly whipped her head around to see dark gray smoke billowing from the direction of her home. In a worried hurry, Cael slipped under and out of Trinton's grasp running off toward her home.

"Tsk. Damn that brother of hers, if only he'd get out of my way," Trinton huffed, turning back to head for his bar.

Cael burst open the doors, wafting smoke out of her face as she made her way down into the basement. "Dray! Dray, are you ok?!" She called, coughing here and there.
    "I'm fine! I'm fine! I was working on another potion," Dray replied.
    "Another? What's this one do?" Cael asked curiously as she opened some of the high windows to clear the room of the smoke.
    "This one will help people to heal wounds better. I plan to present it at the potion showcase in Fleur tomorrow," Dray responded.
    "Fleur? That's a long horse ride, brother... How long will we be gone?"
    "We? No, no, there is no we. Only me. You have to stay and look after the house."
    "What?! And be bugged by Trinton everyday about marrying him? Gross!"

"Well he'd still be here even if we both left, you'd have to come back eventually. Don't worry, just stick close to the house, you'll be fine," Dray chuckled.
    Cael grumbled and pouted but made no further comment.

The next day, Dray packed all of his things, hugged his sister and said their goodbyes. Cael watched him ride off on the only horse the two shared, a black and white paint horse that was mostly black named Shadow. Cael got to name the foal when she was 12, very creative she thought. With a sigh, she headed back into the house to hide away from Trinton.

Dray trudged along, the sky was beginning to cloud over making the forest dark and ominous. Snow began falling down from the heavy clouds and as Dray watched them fall he heard movement around him. Snapping twigs, rustling leaves, growls and snarls. Before he knew it he was surrounded by wolves. Shadow, frightened for good reason, bolted leaving Dray no control as he grasped onto the horse's black neck to stay on. Shadow ran deep into the forest and into a large iron gate, rusted from miscare. Bucking Dray off, Shadow twisted around and sped off back towards it's own home. Dray picked himself slowly off the ground, looking at his surroundings. The wolves had apparently chased Shadow back into the forest, leaving him all alone. He looked at the iron gate, surely someone could help him here?

He trudged slowly onward as the air grew colder and the snow began falling even more. Past the gate, over a bridge, and up to the towering doors, Dray knocked. After waiting a moment and receiving no reply, he opened the door. "H-Hello?" Dray called in, hearing nothing but his own echo. Slowly he moved inside, shutting the door behind him. He wrapped his cloak tighter around him as he began looking around inside the castle
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra Empty Re: Beauty and the Vampire - Sam + Ardra

Post by Ardra Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:12 pm

With his sharp hearing Dagger did indeed hear the man call out, and sighed, his red eyes closing briefly in irritation as he stood up from his coffee and studies. It was not likely any of his... Help... Had heard nor would they go in search if they had. Sighing once more he strolled out of his study and walked top where the man was, though hiding from him
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Dray looked around once more, the dark building gave him a sense of foreboding. He gulped, silently wishing his sister were here, she was a lot more brave than he. Dray took out a bottle of yellow liquid and shook it. Slowly but surely, the liquid inside began to glow, giving Dray a better look at his surroundings.

He wondered if he should call out again, but his voice was caught in his throat and refused to utter the words. Dray thought about leaving but the snow was getting harder, it would be wiser to remain inside.

--

Back at home Cael somberly watched the snowfall, normally on the year's first snow she and Dray would play outside. Pouting she knew she would have to mess with him about it later and get him to make it up to her. Maybe they could get another foal! As she finished her thought she saw a black figure racing through the woods towards her home.

Gasping, Cael ran outside to calm down the frightened Shadow. "Easy boy, easy! Where's Dray? Where is my brother?!" Cael asked, getting herself worked up. She saw a few clay marks and bites on Shadow's hind quarters. Even as she silently panicked about her brother, Cael rushed inside to get one of Dray's weaker healing potions. Although Dray was trying to invent a better potion, this one will at least close the wound and keep it from getting an infection.
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 am

Dagger melted out of the shadows, one eyebrow raised, red eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Hello. Why have you come into my home?" he asked, his voice smooth, cold.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 am

Dray jumped, dropping his glowing potion which shattered onto the floor, spilling the bright liquid. "I-I'm very sorry for intruding, I was passing through the area when my horse was attacked by wolves. I ended up getting separated from it and the snow is coming down hard, this is the only place around a-and I was hoping to find shelter until it was clear enough to leave..." Dray responded shakily, his voice cracking. He constantly tried to avoid eye contact, he saw those red eyes but gulped and kept his mouth shut.

--

Cael quickly grabbed a cloak and some red potions her brother had made for her. If she drank a sip of the potions, for a short amount of time she could control fire and feel no heat from any flame. It came in handy with her job being a blacksmith but it also was useful for fighting. She quickly packed a few other essentials before locking up her home and mounting Shadow, heading off into the forest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm