RP Extreme

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP Haven for advanced rp-ers. Site Rated PG-16

2 posters

Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & Sam

Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & Sam Empty Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & Sam

Post by Samantha Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 am

This is a continuation from HERE!
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & Sam Empty Re: Crazy Days - 1x1 - Ardra & Sam

Post by Ardra Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

"Its pumpkin pie cupcakes. You do realize this is mind boggling, right?" she seemed to be happy and full of energy, unusual for the usually emotionless woman. "Two of my favorite things together? What can be better than that?" she asked following her friend to the kitchen.

Dagger gave a huff-caw and slowly began the transformation back to his usual form. It took at least ten minutes until he was finally able to sit up, dressed in black jeans and shirtless, his hair ruffled, and face red right under his eye where the metal eye piece was attached. "Now what was I explaining exactly?"
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 am

"Those sound really good!" Cael grinned. Luckily, she was at least moderate at cooking. Or more specifically, baking, because she loved sweats, so both girls recipes will hopefully turn out great!

"What happened yesterday. I remember waking up, you beating my ass at a game of checkers or something, and then Ardra flipped shit and I can't remember much else. Everything is hazy. Which gives me a good indication Cael had something to do with it. And I was right," Dray said, grinning like an idiot. He pulled out a light blue piece of paper from his back pocket and waved it at Dagger. "This, my humble friend, is probably what caused our problems yesterday. But it's just ingredients for something, it doesn't tell me what it is or does."
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am

"Of course Cael would be involved." he smiled, his face bringing on a softer expression, one that someone would usually reserve for a close friend... Or in this case, one who is even closer. "But we need to get back at them somehow..." he growled, expression changing in an instant
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 am

"Well I'm sure whatever these ingredients make, is the source of all our problems. It looks like it might make a potion of some sort. Do you happen to recall much to anything of what happened before stuff went haywire?" Dray asked Dagger.

Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:31 am

My coffee didn't taste weird, and neither of them gave me anything else, knowing I dont drink anything but coffee in the mor-..." he paused and cursed under his breath. "They put it in my coffee. But why didnt I taste ti? Why didn't my nose catch it?" he wondered aloud
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 am

Dray gave a half heart-ed grin and said, "Well then lets go see what this makes. I bet Cael has a surplus of these ingredients in her room, come on lets go see." Dray stood and began walking toward the roof door, talking as he did so.

"Now while I go in, you stand outside. If Cael comes by chase her off by pretending to interrogate her about what happened yesterday and she'll probably flip her shit and run; either way make her sweat it'll be good if she gets worried. If Ardra walks by and wonders why you're standing outside of Cael's room, assuming you can actually lie to Ardra, just tell her that you're waiting to pick on Cael. My assumption that she may go with it for now but keep a watchful eye out. Hell, for all we know she may just go with whatever occurs."

Dray smiled, he kinda liked not being able to pinpoint what Ardra would do next. Kinda made this place a lot more interesting. His sister was one thing, he would know what she'd do in any situation, mainly because they're siblings. But Ardra was a vixen without a doubt.

((I dun like cliche's but har go))
    Ardra
    Ardra
    Admin

Post by Ardra Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 am

Dagger nodded. "I'll make sure to keep an eye out." he smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can lie to Ardra, its actually pretty fun. Just don't let her know you've lied, which she will eventually find out. The results aren't good."

He shrugged and motioned Dray to continue on into Cael's room.
    Samantha
    Samantha
    Admin

Post by Samantha Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:58 am

Cael, as she was baking, brightened a little and wondered aloud, "I wonder what would happen if I made a few of these cupcakes for the guys, loaded with a little surprise..." Before Ardra had time to tell her whether it was a bad idea or not, Cael buzzed off like a light to her room for ingredients.

Dray nodded to Dagger before heading into Cael's room, closing the door softly behind him. He looked around and found the things on the list easily. Since it was one of the last things she'd done, all the herbs and spices where still sitting out. Any more time and they'd be lost under all of her shit.

Cael skipped like a preschooler, humming as she made her way down the halls. But when she turned the corner towards her room she froze. Why was Dagger standing at her door? Was he mad at her? Oh god she hates when Dagger gets mad at her. He can be cold as a motherfucker even to her when she pisses him off. Sometimes a thousand "I'm sorry"s combined with cuddling fixes it, sometimes it's him coming up to her tired of watching her sulk around. Cael knew she acted like a little kid sometimes. She couldn't help it, she liked to have fun even though sometimes it can annoy others.
    What if he just wanted to pick on her? To get back at her for yesterday. Without even talking to him, her face began turning a bright shade of magenta.

((Hope this is ok, also Cael and Dagger cuddles ftw <33 [I didnt know if the cuddles thing would be ok but Cael would hella try to cuddle with him lmao] ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:48 pm